miércoles, 8 de septiembre de 2010
lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2009
1. a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
2. a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
1. up to the time that or when; till: He read until his guests arrived.
2. before (usually used in negative constructions): They did not come until the meeting was half over.
1. A facility equipped with or connected to one or more computers, used for processing or transmitting data.
Actually the big companys use a lot electrical energy for opering their diferents computers system, from job stations until big server and the diferent supplies neccesary as datacenters, air-conditioning, ilumination, UPS, racks, etc. The purpose is satisfy the demands of information between the users.
Im the investigator of my group and i found 1 problem that affect to our country ( Energy), and on my research found a easy solution ( solar energy).